The new version of E4Coder (build 166) is available for immediate delivery.
The new version includes:
- Support for Linux hosts;
- Code generation optimizations for SMCube for small microcontrollers;
- Support for code generation for Linux targets using pthread libraries and support for data acquisition boards using Comedi Libraries;
- Support for code generation for Windows targets (soft realtime);
- New blocks (integer division and saturation);
- New code generation support for E4CoderGUI. E4CoderGUI is now able to generate code, and the code generator is able to create a unique application mixing the real-time control part with the HMI implemented using Qt Libraries;
- New customization structure to easily support new target boards and custom blocks.
- New installer solving installation issues on multiple users on Windows 7 and later.
Updated documentation is now available on the Documentation and Videos page.
For more information on this release, please do not hesitate to contact us!